Key areas of practice: Corporate
Pieter Holthuis is specialised in M&A and venture capital and advises his clients on various corporate law matters such as restructuring, corporate governance and employee participation plans. Pieter is a mentor at Startupbootcamp.
Pieter started his career in 2009 with a bigger tax and law firm in Amsterdam. He joined Cleber on 1 February 2016. Clients appreciate his direct communication and his thorough legal knowledge.
- Dry powder’ and financial slack; too much of a good thing…
- Missed (corporate) opportunities…
- Group financing and corporate benefit
- Corporate finance, undercapitalization and shareholders’ liability
- Raising growth capital for social enterprises; finding the right financing mix
- Private equity: bridging the valuation gap; 4 ways to close the deal. Part II of II
- Private equity: bridging the valuation gap; 4 ways to close the deal. Part I of II
- M&A; let there be no-doubt, about the earn-out!
- Private equity and co-investment rights
- Corporate law at Utrecht University (2008)
- Secondment as legal counsel with a world-wide consumer electronics manufacturer (2014)
- Grotius Academy – Post graduate course in corporate law (2015, with honors)
Dutch and English
- Vereniging Corporate Litigation
- Association des Jeunes Avocats (AIJA)
Corporate | Litigation